1. Peter Pan taught us to let go of our pasts and the familiar we’ve lived to know. It taught us the gain in growing up and growing vulnerable. There’s beauty in the future as long as we keep the beauty of our past.
2. Lion King reminded us of the disappointment that comes from the battle against fate. You can’t change who you are, so be the best you can be. Be brave, be prepared, be strong enough to face the life you’ve been given.
3. Bambi told us that life is love, loss, and a world that keeps turning, even in our darkest times. We’re not exceptions; we’re together in life, standing on a thin piece of ice, but like Bambi’s wobbly legs can stand, so can you. Just as the seasons promise, a new spring will come.
4. Toy Story confessed, there’s a power in numbers we hate to accept. We’re stubborn and close-minded and proud to be alone. But, one day someone will enter your life and when they help you carry your baggage, you’ll never realize how heavy it was until they put it down. Find the strength you’ve always needed in someone else and you’ll never again feel weak.
5. Alice in Wonderland says, we are who we believe we are and we are what we think we’re capable of. Embrace your flaws, your madness, your confusion. Hold an opinion and hold your own for we live in a world aching to change us. Embrace who you are, not who you will one day be. Life is a single step. Get lost, fall down, be late. Stop running.
You have to live and the happily ever after will follow.
INSTAGRAM | youngandtwenty_quotes
TWITTER | @youngandtwenty