We’ve grown up with the question, what would you do if you had a million dollars?, floating around our heads. The twenties (possibly more then any other age) teaches us the value of a dollar and the way our lives change according to our income. I’ve finally given thought to what I would do if I won the jackpot or stumbled into a successful business venture. What would you do?
2. Treat the friends who have stuck by me through the low points of my life, to a fancy night of food and drinks.
3. Send my parents on a two-week cruise to finally say thank you (as much as I can) for everything they’ve done for me.
4. Take two vacations myself. One with my family, and one with close friends.
5. Enjoy the freedom of going out for desserts, to the movies, bowling etc. with no barriers or maybe after pay day, restrictions.
6. Fill my fridge and cupboards with all of the foods I’ve once picked up and put down at the grocery store because of the price. i.e the fresh $10 pizza instead of McCain.
7. Fill my closet with all of the clothes I’ve once picked up and put down at the store because of the price. (Within reason, of course). i.e. no more Forever 21!
8. Embrace the ability to finally give back to a charity of my choice. I am a strong supporter for Animal Rights and would love to contribute to such an important cause.
9. Walk through the streets with a pocket full of bills, giving them out to every homeless person I come across.
10. Use the money to financially support me while I figure out how to make a living doing what I love, writing.