1. Boy Meets World. Boy Meets World taught us that although the world is in front of you, it’s not always within your reach. Growing up is about the obstacles, painful lessons and countless up and down’s that will one day help you find your place in the world. Life is a crazy place to navigate without the people who will get you through, proving that love and friendship can endure anything. Your path is paved by the things that scare you, work against you, challenge you. Maybe you’ll never know who you are, or the place you fit in the world. But as long as you do good, you’ll do great.
2. Sabrina The Teenage Witch. Sabrina taught us the honest hardships of being a teenager. There is a sense of freedom that comes with not caring about what others think and although the sincere smiles are as equal as the heartbreaking frowns, to know every emotion means you know every way to get through. Not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to appreciate who you really are, but find the people who do and never let them go. Find your mistakes and make them right. Find your flaws and make them shine. Find your path and make it happen.
3. Saved By The Bell. Saved By The Bell never held back in teaching us the power of friendship. Growing up is hard and regardless of the pain relationships can cause, life would be a lot lonelier without them. Look at your friends, whether they’re short, tall, male, female, a dork, a jock, a trouble maker. Someone’s exterior will never change who they are inside and how they feel about you. Friendship is about diversity and breaking limits. Let others make judgment. Let them guess who you are. Only your true friends will know and only your true friends will care enough to find out.
4. Lizzie McGuire. Lizzie McGuire taught us the unhappiness that comes with living life, pretending to be someone you’re not. Embrace your flaws and the people who accept them. Believe in yourself and the strength of your voice. Lizzie McGuire taught us that growing up is inevitable but life is about the day you finally understand. You’ll understand why friendships were broken, why relationships failed, why your parents were strict. You’ll laugh at the pointless fights you fought, the awkward things you said, the times gravity worked against you. One day you’ll understand that the things that happened to you; aren’t what make you, you.
5. Full House. Full House taught us that family is beyond a mom and dad. There is love in different households that we have only now began to accept. Unconventional doesn’t mean broken just like blood doesn’t imply a bond. Full House taught us that relationships are about sacrifice but in return you will go to bed, with your heart filled with happiness. You’ll close your eyes knowing tomorrow you can once again endure that madness, that makes it worth it.